April 2016 ARC Challenge

ARC April is hosted by the lovely ladies over at Read Sleep Repeat and is dedicated to reading all of your pending ARC's (whether they're 2017 ARC's or 2010 ARC's) 

What Is ARC April?

ARC April, like ARC August is all about YOUR personal goal in regards to YOUR ARCs! This was made as a “low pressure” but maximum benefits kind of challenge and I really want to continue that! The only real rule for ARC April is any books you count towards the challenge MUST be an ARC. It can be an e-ARC or physical ARC. It can have a 2017 release date or an overdue date of 2010! As long as it is an ARC we won’t judge you or take that accomplishment lightly.

Why Should You Do ARC April?

Well, apart from the obvious face that you get to FINISH all of your pending ARC's, Shelly and Octavia have an incentive program that you can find out more about here

MY ARC APRIL:

So, I pledge to read in April, all of the ARC's I have (both physical and electronic)

Any other ARC's that I might get over the course of the month will also be included, but only after I (hopefully) finish all of these.

Since April happens to be an entire month Blogaversary giveaways and no reviews, my reviews will be on Goodreads and other retail sites until May, where I'll post some of them here. 



Are you patricipating in ARC April? How many ARC's do you have on your TBR? I'd love to hear from all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment