Stacking The Shelves #18 - The One With The Birthday Haul Unboxing!

MAN it has been a WHILE since I did a Stacking The Shelves, and I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START! It's been such a busy last month with my birthday and the authors on the blog, and trying not to drown under my TBR, that I just didn't find the time and I'm sorry!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted each week by the lovely folks over at Tyga's Reviews and is all about showcasing what AWESOME books made their way into your shelves this week!

SO. What did I Stack on to my Shelves this week?

FOR REVIEW:
1. From Harper Collins India:


1. A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir
2. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
3. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaiopotra and Dhonielle Clayton


From Bloomsbury India:

1. Mornings After by Tharun James Jimani
2. Dark Diamond by Shazia Omar
From NetGalley:

1. Gilded Cage by Victoria James
2. The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
3. Spindle by Shonna Slayton
4. The Row by JR Johannson
5. Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Mansiculo
6. Nemesis by Anna Banks

From Serial Box Publishing:


ReMade Episode 1 - Shadows and Dreams
ReMade Episode 2 - Hungry
ReMade Episode 3 - Home, Perilous Home
ReMade Episode 4 - The Most Dangerous Game
ReMade Episode 5 - Umta

BOUGHT // GIFTED:

1. A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess
2. Half Bad by Sally Green
3. Half Wild by Sally Green
4. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
5. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
6. The Zoya Factor by Anuja Chauhan
7. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
8. Little Black Dresses, Little White Lies by Laura Stampler
9. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
10. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
11. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
12. The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner
13, The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
What book did you get or buy this week? Are there any on this list that I should have read YESTERDAY?
I can't WAIT to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment