Stacking The Shelves #38 - The One I've Been Procrastinating Because There Are SO many Books!

I've been procrastinating this haul for weeks now, purely because of the SHEER AMOUNT of bookmail I've received over the last few weeks. I left town for a month and a half, and I came home to a mountain of bookmail, plus I received a lot of packages after as well.

If you do want to keep seeing (in real time, because I usually take months between these posts - the last one was in February), do follow me on Instagram, where you can see it all on my stories!

But, without further ado, let's begin!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted at Tyga's reviews and is all about the book you stacked on your shelves over a week (or three months or so)

FOR REVIEW: 

FROM PENGUIN INDIA:

The people at Penguin Random House India are some of the BEST book fairies in the world, and keep showering me with books! I got all of this in one haul, even though I only asked for the first two, and I'm slowly making my way through the list!

1. The Smoke Thieves by Sally Green

2. Eve of Man by Giovanna and Tom Fletcher

3. The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert

4. Small Spaces by Sarah Epstien

5. Only Love Can Break Your Heart by Katherine Webber

6. The Price Guide to the Occult by Leslye Walton

7. The Legend of Virinara by Usha Alexander

8. Twelve Nights by Andrew Zurcher



FROM BLOOMSBURY INDIA:

Sneha at Bloomsbury always knows the BEST books to send my way. I've already finished A Court of Frost and Starlight, and my review will be on the Blog tomorrow. (hopefully!)

I'm also very excited for The Pisces and The Weight of A Thousand Feathers!

1.  A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas

2.  The Pisces by Melissa Broder

3. The Weight of a Thousand Feathers by Brian Conaghan

4.  Pretty Vile Girl by Rickie Khosla


FROM PAN MACMILLAN INDIA:


I was so honoured to be one of the bloggers who receives this huge package of SURPRISE bookmail  I Am Thunder, which I will start reading as soon as I'm done with my current read, Veronica Roth's The Fates' Divide as well as to read more than the one Sidney Sheldon I already have.
from Pan Macmillan India. I'm especially excited for

1.  I Am Thunder by Muhamad Khan

2.  My Father Drank My Lover and Other Stories by Ashok Banker

 The Cast by Danielle Steele

 Accidental Heroes by Danielle Steele



FROM MACMILLAN INTERNATIONAL:

Receiving parcels from Macmillan International is what I imagine opening presents on Christmas morning is like (we don't celebrate Christmas here in India, so) but they always contain the best kind of treasure - BOOKS!

I just finished reading The Way You Make Me Feel and I've PLANNED to have a review up my Tuesday, so let's see how that goes;)

1. The Way You Make Me Feel by Maureen Goo

2. Sweet Black Waves by Kristina Perez

3. As She Fades by Abbi Glines


FROM USBOURNE PUBLISHING:

THESE TWO AUTHORS AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE YA Contemporary writers (along with maybe Sarah Dessen) and having these two books on my shelf together just makes me want to drop everything else and dive in. Which I just might. WHO KNOWS IN THIS CRAZY, BOOK FILLED WORLD?

Seriously, you guys, check out Holly Bourne's Spinster Girl series and Maggie Harcourt's Unconventional and you will FALL IN LOVE.

1. Theatrical by Maggie Harcourt

2. Are We All Lemmings and Snowflakes by Holly Bourne


FROM ABRAMS AND CHRONICLE INTERNATIONAL:

Abrams and Chronicle publishes by ALL TIME FAVOURITE CONTEMPORARY WITH A

TWIST/ PURPOSE writer, Riley Regdate, whose novels are these complex creatures that will leave you in awe and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALL (THREE) OF THEM!

I've already finished Final Draft, but I will be reading #3 very soon and I can't wait to meet a high school, fictional Mr. Darcy!

1. The Accidental Bad Girl by Maxine Kaplan


2, Final Draft by Riley Redgate

3. Bookish Boyfriends by Tiffany Schmidt


FROM HMH TEEN:

1. Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd: This book LOOKS STUNNING, and sounds it as well. A fantasy novel, set in Paris with all sorts of magical creatures. I am VERY excited to dive into it. Hopefully by the end of this coming week.

What books have you stacked onto your shelves over the last week
Have you read any of my new books/ are you excited for any of them?
I'd ABSOLUTELY love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment