I haven't done a Stacking The Shelves in over two weeks, and WELL, LOADS OF BOOKS! I've been on a reading spree, reading almost a book a day and IT IS THE BEST FEELING EVER. I have also been completely avoiding doing any coursework for the last week, because, I WANT TO REBEL, OKAY?
I also have an Empire of Storms giveaway going on on Twitter, and it's open INTERNATIONALLY, so do go ahead and go enter! I'm also turning EIGHTEEN in just a few weeks
From Harper Collins India:
1. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga:
I read AND reviewed this book already and IT IS THE SUICIDE BOOK I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! It is beautiful, poignant, wonderful, deep and soul-shattering.
You guys should definitely pick this book up. Review here.
2. The Fall of Butterflies by Andrea Portes:
I loved Andrea Portes's first book, Anatomy of A Misfit, and so I requested a copy of The Fall of Butterflies which is SO BLOODY BEAUTIFUL, it should be a crime! I can't wait to start this one next week.
1. Rune of the Apprentice by Jamison Stone:
I JUST GOT SENT A PHYSICAL ARC OF THIS BEAUTIFUL BOOK, AND I'M SO EXCITED TO READ IT. Someone please hold me.
This is a fantasy novel with powerful runes that have the power to burn someone out and murderous visions and EVERYTHING! YAY!
1. The Elite by Mercedes Lackey (Thanks Disney Hyperion!)
2. Gilt Hollow by Lorie Langdon (Thanks Blink/ Zonderkidz Books!)
3. The Girl in the Picture by Alexandra Monir (Thanks Delcorate Press/ Random House Children's!)
4. The Fading Dusk (Smoke and Mirrors #1) by Melissa Giorgio
5. The Weight of Zero by Karen Fortunti (Thanks Delcorate Press/ Random House Children's!)
6. Game On (Lewis Creek #2) by Michelle Smith (Thanks Bloomsbury Spark!)
From Sullivan + Partners:
1. Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles #1) by Kresley Cole:
I JUST FINISHED THIS BOOK ABOUT FIVE MINUTES BEFORE I STARTED THIS POST AND OMG THE FEELS. I adore everything about this book, and the sheer number of questions I'm still asking. I loved the characters and the plot and I'm dying for everything that is in store for this series!
Review will be on the blog tomorrow.
1. Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard
2. Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass
I usually almost never buy novellas, because they don't usually hold much interest to me, AND ALSO, I'M TOO BROKE to afford the books I want, much less the novellas! And yet, I needed to complete my Selection Series and well, I NEED CRUEL CROWN, OKAY?
3. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne
THIS BOOK MADE ME SAD. It has taken me so long to say those words without feeling guilty, it's still kind of a shock that I'm not MADLY IN LOVE WITH the last ever Harry Potter Book. Sigh. It just wasn't everything I wanted, and just fanfiction. Review will be up this week sometime!