I'm always thinking about how I should do Stacking the Shelves, but I never actually get around to doing it, but I'm sitting in my room, quite jobless except for skyping my friend that needs to see if everything is 'okay' for his Brown University interview (Hi Rishi) so here I am!
From Guardian Children's Books:
1. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton - Have you SEEN that cover? It is the most beautiful thing in the world. Also, it's about the Arabian Nights period, and our protagonist is a SHARPSHOOTER! It's the best thing ever, and I can't wait to start!
2. House of Windows by Alexia Casale - A math prodigy, going to Cambridge at fifteen, joining a sort of a Gilmore Girls type Life and Death Brigade. It sounds AWESOME!
3. World of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley - THIS IS ABOUT THE BRONTE SISTERS. THIS IS A FANTASY. THIS IS ABOUT THEIR SECLUDED LIFE. IT HAS THAT ARC STICKER ON IT. AAAAH.
From Harper Collins India:
1. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy: Fat girl, hot boy, body issues. PLEASE SIGN ME UP! I've actually finished reading this, and I'm going to be posting my review SUPER SOON - I LOVED IT! It's really good guys!
From Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing:
1. 100 Days of Cake by Shari Goldhagen:
CAKE! DEPRESSION! AND CAKE! Fun!
From Random House Children's Books:
1. Beware That Girl by Teresa Toten: This sounds really good too, and yay! so many books!
That's all for now! How was your week?!