Stacking The Shelves #3 (The I WON #YASH Version)

Hey Everyone! And welcome to my third Stacking The Shelves. I've been waiting to do this since FOREVER- and I kept delaying it, waiting for all 25 books to arrive, but they haven't yet- so here I go!

I WON #YASH- The Blue Team October 2014 Version! Which means- 25 SIGNED Paperbacks and Hardcovers, with SWAG! I squealed, happy danced, and then squealed again after receiving the email! But, unfortunately, I live in India, and things tend to get lost A LOT when shipping internationally (as I've obviously come to learn recently) and as of January, I still had to receive 11 books! Well, it's April- and I've received five more- so hopefully, I'll get the others soon:)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

So, here I go!
The WHOLE STASH!

BOUGHT:
1. Starcrossed by Josephini Angelini
2. Dreamless by Josephini Angelini
3. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass
4. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Mass
5. The Jewel by Amy Ewing
6. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
8. The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow
9. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 

RECEIVED:
1. Moriarty by Anthony Horowitz (Secret Santa Gift;)

YASH:
1. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by Arpil Genevieve
2. Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori Lee
3. Get Even by Gretchen McNeil
4. Unremembered by Jessica Brody
5. Doon by Carey Corp and Lorey Langdon
6. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
7. Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsey Lane
8. The Body in the Woods by April Henry
9. Astray by Amy Christine Parker
10. Girl on a Wire by Gwenda Bond
11. Alienated by Melissa Landers
12. Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summers
13. Control by Lydia Kang
14. Solstice by P. J. Hoover
15. Ennara and the Fallen Druid by Angela Myron


 Thanks for stopping by! Do link you STS's down in the comments and I'll be sure to visit:) Oh, and if you want to win a set of 20 books like me- then the YASH April hunt is ongoing and you can enter HERE

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! I really loved Fangirl so I hope you do too. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a wonderful haul. Gates of Thread and Stone was amazing. Solstice was very good as well. I hope that you enjoy your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win! There's a lot of awesome books there! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You really hit the jackpot with YASH, enjoy all of them!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of books! Have fun picking out which ones to start with... :)

    http://www.aleisuremoment.com/2015/04/04/stacking-the-shelves-23/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Fangirl is so good. I definitely want to buy a copy of The Jewel and Alienated because I still have to read both of them and I've been wanting to read them for the longest time!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWW YEA! Congrats on winning <33 IT MUST FEEL SO AWESOME AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoo hoo! Congrats times a million girl! That is awesome :)

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete