Stacking The Shelves #19 - The One With The TBR I'm Dying Under

SO. Lately I've been feeling SUPER guilty on all the money I've been spending on #ALLTHEBOOKS, so much so that I went into a bookstore with a giftcard, and still walked out without buying anything.

This guilt, of course, does not extend to me actually REQUESTING Books from Publishers, and then DEVOURING ALL OF THEM!

This week, I got a ton of new books from so many huge Indian publishers, that I'm dying under the weight of my new TBR.

So, what have I Stacked onto my Shelves these past few weeks?
From Penguin Random House India:


The author is a SCHOOL STUDENT (younger than me!) and she's been published by one of the Big Five publishing companies! I think that is AWESOME for her, and I can't wait to dive in.

From Hachette India:


I have been DYING to read the Mistborn Series after hearing nothing but AMAZING things about it from fellow #bookstagrammers and the lovely people at Hachette sent me the first two books! EEEEK.

From Bloomsbury India:
2. Mind Your Head by Juno Dawson

I requested Our Chemical Hearts, so happy that it was going to be released in India as well. This book is ALL KINDS of awesome (I've already finished reading it). The lovely folks at Bloomsbury surprised me with Mind Your Head, a book by Juno Dawson, who I LOVE and I'm so excited for it too!

From Pan Macmillan India:

1. Three Dark Crowns by Kendrae Blake

Another book I managed to finish, I'd been dying to read Three Dark Crowns, and it did not dissapoint. You can reall all about it here.

From Serial Box Publishing:




Bought:

1. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
2. Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas
3. Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
4. Magic Study by Maria V Snyder

What awesome books did you stack onto your shelves this week? Have you read any of these books yet?

I can't wait to hear from all of you! Don't forget to leave your links so I can visit your blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment