Stacking The Shelves #11 - The One Where I Forget

HELLO EVERYONE! It's been one month, eight days and forty two hours FOREVER since I did a Stacking the Shelves of my books. In fact, since exams got over in April, I've added SO MANY new books to my shelves, I've pretty much forgotten all of the new books that are now part of my collection.

Whoops?

Anyway, I decided to wipe the slate clean and start with just this week's haul! So, here we go:


FOR REVIEW:

From Bloomsbury India:

1. When We Collided by Emery Lord
2. Eliza Rose by Lucy Worsley
3. Whisper To Me by Nick Lake

I had only requested Whisper To Me, but being the awesome people that they are, send me TWO suprise books, including my FIRST Emery Lord Book! I am so so so SO excited for these. Not to mention getting awesome parcels like this makes me feel like a real blogger:P

From Hachette India:

1. The Death House by Sarah Pinborough 

This books is supposed to be spooky, haunting and all
around CRAZY, which I love, and I haven't read one of these in forever, and I am SO excited!

From NetGalley:

1. The Graces by Laure Eve (Thank you ABRAMS Kids!)
2. We Own The Night by Ashley Poston (Thank you Bloomsbury!)

Super excited for these two, but I have three already archived NetGalley titles that I'm going to be finishing first before getting to this one.

BOUGHT:

Physical Copies:

1. The Dark Days Club by Allison Goodman: 
For some reason, Amazon India kept showing me the imported version of this book, which costed way more than my budget, but suddenly, I came across the Indian edition and I HAD TO HAVE IT! YAYY! It's so pretty too!

2. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows:
Do I need to explain this one?! I CAN'T WAIT!

Audiobooks:


1. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye:
I couldn't wait for my order to get in because the read-along hosted by Brittany's Book Rambles has already started, and I NEEDED it. The narration in the five chapters I've listened to is AMAZING, and I can't wait.

2. The Rose and The Dagger by Renee Adieh: 
I thought it only fitting that I own this series entirely in Audiobook form, so here we are!

BORROWED:

1. Between The Lines by Jodi Piclout and Samantha Van Leer:
I've actually read the standalone Prequel, but Prince Oliver was just SO CUTE, I picked this book up from the Library!

2. Shopaholic to the Rescue by Sophie Kinsella:
I'm only slightly addicted to Becky Nloomwood/ Brandon's story, so here we are



Have you read any of these? Which one is your favourite?

I'd LOVE to see the books you go this week, so PLEASE leave me your links below (or make sure they're there on your Disqus profiles, because I would LOVE to stop my your soon-to-takeover-the-world blogs!)


No comments:

Post a Comment