Feature and Follow #3

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. All the information about the meme can be found on their sites!

This Week's Question is: 

 Characters, sometimes our favorites, die during books. If you'd get to choose, who would you bring back? - Suggested byHowling for BooksCharacters I would bring back from the dead? Huh. Well, obviously- I would first bring back EVERY (good) dead character from Harry Potter- including Harry's parents and Hedwig!

If I'm feeling particularly malicious, I might even bring back everyone else too- just so J. K. Rowling can write another seven books for us!

I would also bring back Mia's brother (from Gayle Forman's If I Stay) I started crying when I read that he died.

That's pretty much it! I don't really think much about bringing characters from the dead, because, for most books, if they weren't dead- where's the story, right?

Oh, before I Forget, I'm Hosting A 100 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY- and everything is INTERNATIONAL. Just click on the links on the top side bar and enter to win!
P.S: This site prefers a BLOGLOVIN follow- If you follow and comment down, I'll be sure to visit your blog and do the same!

 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I haven't read too far into the Harry Potter series, I've only seen the movies for the most part! I couldn't think of anyone that bothered me so much when the died in a book.

    I've followed you back via networked blogs and blog lovin!

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I would also love everyone who died in the HP series to come back :)

    New follower via bloglovin.
    My FF
    ~Karina@Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing a lot of Mia's brother today and I didn't really expect it! But, I mean, I wish he was too!

    New follower via Bloglovin!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter is everywhere today! Dumbledore was on my list too. Thanks for visiting my blog today! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I forgot about Hedwig! That was a serious kick in teeth.
    New bloglovin follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel a bit ashamed to admit that I haven’t read the last three Harry Potter books, certainly now with all the HP characters which have been chosen. My pick of the week would have to be Will from the Divergent series. I still mourn over that guy since I’ve read the book in 2012.

    New GFC follower!
    Aurélie @ http://exploringpages.blogspot.be/2014/10/ff-feature-follow-if-i-die-young.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The HP series really did get to us, didn't it?


    Thanks for following. Following right back via Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, Harry Potter deaths were pretty hard! And so was Mia's brother! Great picks! Old Bloglovin' follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete