Feature and Follow Friday (#1)

The Feature & Follow is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View & Alison of Alison Can Read and you can gather the details at their blogs!

Question: 

 Blogger pet peeves? (Like when I've drafted an entire post, ready to publish it, and I see somewhere I've left out a html code... When I didn't even do my post in html) - Suggested by
Take Me Away
--Blogs with an excessive amount of blinkies, slideshows and high resolution images that take SUPER long to load. 


--Blogger's Commenting System- especially from Apple devices. It is extremely hard to leave links, edit a line on your comment and just overall, a VERY frustrating experience!

-- Bloggers that say "I followed you" and then unfollow like five minutes later. It's kinda mean- especially for bloggers who are just starting out.

--The Blogger app. I'm probably the tenth person to say this- but it's true. I can only properly format my post on my laptop- not the app, where no matter how hard you try, moving images, the text etc is next to impossible!

--And, finally, Blogger's spam system. About two months ago, somebody reported my blog for spam, which I do NOT, and blogger just upped and took it away from me! It was a terrible few days, while I navigated Google's enormous base to find out what I needed to do. And then I receive and e-mail that goes "Your blog has been reinstated as a non-spamming blog after formal review, after a tip on Blogger's automated spam reporting system."


And that's it! I love blogging- and I'm going to DEFINITELY keep at it! I can't wait to read your blogger Pet Peeves! I hope you liked mine:)

Do follow me via BLOGLOVIN- the button is on the right hand side bar!


17 comments:

  1. My biggest pet peeve is blogs that take forever to load. Of course I want to see thousands of book covers, buttons, sparkle boxes, yada... LOL

    New BL follower...

    Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic Here is my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once visited a blog that has background music and animations, it was cool but with my internet speed it takes forever to load! So I stopped going on there eventhough it was pretty :/

    Thanks for stopping by ! :)

    New BL and networked blog follower :)

    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with all of these! Especially the "following" thing. It's always interesting to watch my Twitter followers go way up on F&F and then drop back down by Monday. -_- New follower on bloglovin! Thanks for visiting my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "-- Bloggers that say "I followed you" and then unfollow like five minutes later. It's kinda mean- especially for bloggers who are just starting out."

    I had no idea!! I can see it happening now that you mention it, but gosh! How terrible! :(

    New follower by the way, and I won't unfollow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm following back via Bloglovin and I *won't* unfollow, lol. I usually stick to computer when commenting and doing stuff for blogging so I haven't experienced. That is awful that your blog was taken down. I'm a bit afraid of that too, but I've been lucky. Which reminds me I need to back up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As much as I love my tablet, you simply cannot make a proper post on it, so I always fall back to my laptop.
    Following back (I promise not to unfollow you in five minutes)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't experienced many of those, and I hope that I don't cause any! But go, blogging! New Bloglovin' follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes about the following!! It's not very nice and I get very frustrated but what can you do :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eurgh at the unfollowing thing! Especially on Facebook. Also those that lie when entering Giveaways...do they think we don't check?

    Thanks for dropping by mine. New bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's rude, I don't think I have ever said I would follow someone and then took it back the next day or what have you..that's horrible. :( I just recently moved my blog from blogger to wordpress..lol. Still trying to get the hang of it but I like it better. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! New BL follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *groans* that last one was AWFUL. I would've been so mad!

    And sometimes blinkies annoy the hell out of me. Like, I'm just here for the content! Haha

    Love,
    Kat from Perusing Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's awful that they took your blog away. At least you got it back!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!
    New follower via Bloglovin :)

    Lisa from Lisa's Library

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blogger app isn't too good. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I am so with you on the follow me, follow you thing. That's so frustrating! I hate that you got your blog taken away, even for just a few days, that's awful! Thanks for visiting my blog and following me. I'm following you back on bloglovin' and I promise I won't unfollow you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. New Follower on Bloglovin. Great blog!!! Thanks for stopping by mine and Happy Reading!!!! I know what you mean about bloggers following then unfollowing a few minutes later, I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blogger definitely has some seriously big issues. I keep hoping the problems will be fixed or at least made a little bit better. But yeah, that hasn't happened yet. Hopefully soon. And that's horrible that you were marked spam! I would be really upset, which I'm sure you were. Glad they fixed that :)

    New Bloglovin' followers!

    Here’s my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for visiting me. I moved to wordpress from blogger, so I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete